Capcom and Clover Studio’s beloved adventure game Okami is coming to PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One next week on Dec. 12. As part of that re-release, dubbed Okami HD, the game’s protagonist may also wind up making an appearance in Valve’s very popular MOBA, Dota 2.
Amaterasu, the star of Okami, is now a courier in Dota 2’s Steam Workshop. That means she’s up for voting for inclusion in Dota 2 if the courier gets enough support — and so far, response to the courier seems very positive.
You can see Amaterasu’s courier form in action in the brief video above, which shows off her standard and flying courier animations.
Okami’s Amaterasu certainly isn’t the only third-party courier to make a cameo in Dota 2. Coffee Stain Studios and Adult Swim Games have submitted couriers based on the goat from Goat Simulator and Mr. Meeseeks from Rick and Morty, respectively. And the Master Chocobo, a tie-in promo item for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, came to Dota 2 in 2015.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide and walkthrough 8 views
- Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon: How to EV Train 8 views
- Overcooked: Special Edition & Escapists 2 To Nintendo Switch From Team17 6 views
- The big Pocket Gamer accessory guide 2017 – iPhone 7 cases 5 views
- Overwatch Summer Games 2017 skins are here and they’re great 5 views
- The Last Jedi book covers show Poe Dameron’s new ride, other Star Wars secrets 4 views