Dozens of new toys featuring characters and situations from the upcoming Star Wars: The Last Jedi have been released as part of the global merchandising event, Force Friday II. One of those toys just revealed a new ship which will appear in the film — the largest ever to be featured in a Star Wars movie.
[Warning: The following contains spoilers for Star Wars: The Last Jedi]
Force Friday acquainted us with BB-9E, the evil First Order counterpart to The Force Awakens’ darling ball droid, BB-8. Robotic toy company Sphero fittingly followed up its highly popular app-controlled BB-8 toy with a new version for BB-9E. A screenshot taken from the toy’s accompanying app has unveiled the Supremacy, mobile fortress of the First Order’s enigmatic dictator, Supreme Leader Snoke.
The app describes the Supremacy as a Mega-class Star Destroyer, the only one of its kind. Unlike other Star Destroyers, which are elongated and dagger-like, the Supremacy is far wider than it is long, cutting through space like a bird of prey.
The dreadnought’s wingspan is 60 kilometers, making it a whopping 41 kilometers larger than Darth Vader’s Super Star Destroyer the Executor, which appeared in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. In terms of real-world comparisons, the Supremacy is nearly three times the length of the island of Manhattan.
Prepare to marvel at the might of Snoke, the First Order and even little BB-9E when Star Wars: The Last Jedi hits theaters Dec. 15.
- The big Pocket Gamer accessory guide 2017 – iPhone 7 cases 11 views
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide and walkthrough 11 views
- Overcooked: Special Edition & Escapists 2 To Nintendo Switch From Team17 11 views
- Best new iOS and Android games this week: The Binding of Isaac, Sonny, Star Wars: Arena and more 11 views
- The Last Jedi book covers show Poe Dameron’s new ride, other Star Wars secrets 11 views
- Nioh’s multiplayer options 11 views